Terms and Conditions
General Competition Terms and Conditions
1. No purchase necessary to enter the competition. This competition is open to residents of the United Kingdom aged 18 years or over.
2. Employees of The Promoter, its parent company, subsidiaries, affiliates or other parties, as well as the immediate family (spouse, parents, siblings, children) and household members of each such employee, are not eligible to participate in the Promotion.
3. Unless explicitly stated in the extra terms for the competition below, only one entry per person will be accepted.
4. The Promoter’s decision is final. No correspondence will be entered into.
5. The prizes are non transferrable and no cash alternative will be offered.
6. The Gold Card is valid for 12 months from issue date with 50% off food from the a la carte menu only. The Gold Card can be used Monday to Friday for the cardholders food only, ID will be required.
7. To obtain details of the winner(s) please email firstname.lastname@example.org stating the name of the competition in the subject heading 4 weeks after the closing date.
8. The Promoter will use any data submitted by entrants only for the purposes of running the competition unless otherwise stated in the entry details. By entering this competition, all entrants consent to the use of their personal data by the Promoter for the purposes of the administration of this competition and any other purposes to which the entrant has consented.
9. The winners agree to take part in reasonable post-event publicity and to the use of their names and photographs in such publicity.
10. These terms and conditions are governed in accordance with the laws of England and Wales.
11. By entering the competition each entrant agrees to be bound by these terms and conditions. The Promoter reserves the right to disqualify any entrant and/or winner in its absolute discretion for any reason and without notice in accordance with the Competition rules.
12. Entries via agents or third parties are invalid.
13. The Promoter is Middletons Steakhouse & Grill, a subsidiary of Gastro Pubs Ltd, Kings Lynn, Norfolk. PE32 1RH.
Find out all you need to know before visiting us.