Competitions Terms and Conditions
Pumpkin Carving Competition extra terms and conditions.
1. This competition will end at 5pm BST on Friday 2nd November 2018
2. The prize is a £30 gift card (Colchester) or 2 x Middletons Grills plus a bottle of house wine (main page).
3. To enter, competitors must share a photo of their pumpkin and tag a friend.
4. The winner will be selected by a representative of Middletons contacting them through Facebook.
5. The prize must be claimed within 30 days of issue.
6. The remainder of the bill after the discount must be paid in full.
7. There will be one winner for the Colchester competition and one for the main page.
General Competition Terms and Conditions
1. No purchase necessary to enter the competition. This competition is open to residents of the United Kingdom aged 18 years or over.
2. Employees of The Promoter, its parent company, subsidiaries, affiliates or other parties, as well as the immediate family (spouse, parents, siblings, children) and household members of each such employee, are not eligible to participate in the Promotion.
3. Unless explicitly stated in the extra terms for the competition below, only one entry per person will be accepted.
4.The Promoter’s decision is final. No correspondence will be entered into.
5.The prizes are non transferrable and no cash alternative will be offered.
6.To obtain details of the winner(s) please email email@example.com stating the name of the competition in the subject heading 4 weeks after the closing date.
7. The Promoter will use any data submitted by entrants only for the purposes of running the competition, unless otherwise stated in the entry details. By entering this competition, all entrants consent to the use of their personal data by the Promoter for the purposes of the administration of this competition and any other purposes to which the entrant has consented.
8. The winners agree to take part in reasonable post event publicity and to the use of their names and photographs in such publicity.
9. These terms and conditions are governed in accordance with the laws of England and Wales.
10. By entering the competition each entrant agrees to be bound by these terms and conditions. The Promoter reserves the right to disqualify any entrant and/or winner in its absolute discretion for any reason and without notice in accordance with the Competition rules.
11. Entries via agents or third parties are invalid. 12. The Promoter is Middletons Steakhouse & Grill, subsidiary of Gastro Pubs Ltd, Kings Lynn, Norfolk. PE32 1RH.
Middletons 'Free cocktail' offer - OLD
1. This competition is for a free cocktail if you 'like' our World Bartender day post on Facebook.
2. The winner will be informed in the comments section of the post
3. The winner must message in with their email address
4. An email will then be sent to the winner to be taken in to the restaurant in exchange for a free cocktail from our cocktail list only
5. The email must only be used once ad is applicable for one cocktail only
Extension of lunch offer throughout February Terms and Conditions. - OLD
1. This offer applies to our lunch time special menu only.
2. This offer is applicable Monday to Friday 12-6pm. It does not include Saturdays or Sundays.
3. This offer begins on January 2nd 2017 and ends on February 28th 2017.
4. You must have been sat at your table at 6pm or before for this offer to be applicable. It is not applicable for bookings after 6pm.
5. The offer is not valid on Valentines day (February 14th 2017).
Find out all you need to know before visiting us.
This pre-order option will not reserve a table for you.
Click OK if you have a confirmed reservation or CANCEL to return to your chosen location and place a reservation.